- cow parsley
- Charles Keck (1875–1951), an American sculptor born in New York City.
- William Myron Keck (1880–1964), an American oil entrepreneur and philanthropist, founder of Superior Oil Company, best known for creating the W. M. Keck Foundation.
- Howard B. Keck (1913–1996), son of W. M. Keck, succeeded his father as head of both Superior Oil and the Keck Foundation.
InstitutionsThere are several projects associated with the W. M. Keck Foundation bearing the name Keck:
- The Keck telescopes at the Mauna Kea Observatory in Hawaii, referred to as "Keck I" and "Keck II".
- The Keck School of Medicine of USC at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
- The Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences in Claremont, California.
- The Keck Joint Science Department operated jointly by Claremont McKenna College, Scripps College, and Pitzer College, also in Claremont.
- Keck (usually in the plural) is a slang term for trousers (or underpants etc)
- A decision by the European Court of Justice